Schedule a Tour
Are you interested in pursuing a seminary degree at Union? Visiting campus is a great way to learn more about Union and get a feel for our community. We’ve got a few options for your tour:
Summer tours are limited to short tours on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons by appointment only (June 1, 2016-August 19, 2016)
- Info Session: Join other prospective students for a 2-hour info session with members of the Admissions Team, Union faculty and current students.
· Join us on Saturday, November 12 from 2-4 PM for our Fall Information Session. Register online here.
- Short Tour: Short Tours last about 1.5 hours. Short tours include:
· Tour of campus
· Brief conversation
- Full Tour: Full tours begin at 8:45 a.m. and conclude at 2:00 p.m. or begin at 12:00 p.m. and conclude at 5:00 p.m. On a full tour, you will:
· Attend a class
· Tour Campus
· Attend a Chapel Service
· Eat lunch and enjoy conversation with current students.
· Full Tours are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester. Register online here.
Interested in meeting a Union professor? Feel free to reach out using contact information found in our faculty directory.
On The Road
If you can’t make it to New York, Union’s admissions staff and alumni/ae recruiters travel to meet with prospective students at denominational events, information seminars, and graduate and seminary fairs throughout the country. We travel year-round, so please give us a call at 212-280-1556 or send us an email at email@example.com to find an event near you. See you on the road!