Union’s Alumni/ae Council is a volunteer group of up to 30 graduates who represent the varied constituencies of Union alumni/ae. Council members are committed to:
- Sustaining an ongoing institutional relationship between Union and its alumni/ae.
- Promoting spiritual, material, and voluntary service among alumni/ae in support of Union.
- Providing advice and counsel regarding Union’s mission and ministries.
- Strengthening and guiding The Union Alumni/ae Network and helping to cultivate a culture of “going back” and “giving back” among alumni/ae.
- Recognizing service by Union alumni/ae to church, academy, and society through the Unitas Distinguished Alumni/ae Award. Nominate someone for the Unitas Award here.
Rev. Marvin M. Ellison, Ph.D.,’81
Director of Alumni/ae Relations
Union Theological Seminary
The Rev. William Critzman ’14
Rev. Dr. Mary Foulke ’89, ’96
The Rev. Richard S. Hong ’04
Christopher Jones ’13
The Rev. David Lewicki ’04
The Rev. Sharon L. Moe ’86
Dr. Cynthia D. Moe-Lobeda ’01
The Rev. Kimberly (Kym) Lucas ’95
The Rev. Kymberly McNair ’08 ’09
|Sindy Morales Garcia ’15
Community Initiatives Program Associate
Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
St. Paul, MNMaureen M. Morgan ’63
Ossining, NYThe Rev. Emily Enders Odom ’90
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
The Rev. Tom Philipp ’62
The Rev. Seth Pickens ’06
Valerie Ross ’14
Dr. David A. Sánchez ’08
The Rev. Dr. Storm Swain ’99 ’09
Ben Sanders ’08
The Rev. Dr. Linda E. Thomas ’81
To nominate a member of the council, click here!