Union’s Alum Council is a volunteer group of up to 30 graduates who represent the varied constituencies of Union alum. Council members are committed to:
- Sustaining an ongoing institutional relationship between Union and its alums.
- Promoting spiritual, material, and voluntary service among alums in support of Union.
- Providing advice and counsel regarding Union’s mission and ministries.
- Strengthening and guiding The Union Alums Network and helping to cultivate a culture of “going back” and “giving back” among alums.
- Recognizing service by Union alums to church, academy, and society through the Unitas Distinguished Alum Award. Nominate someone for the Unitas Award here.
Click here to nominate an alum for election to the Council. Please submit a short bio along with a statement of why this person is interested in serving on the Council, as well as the contribution they hope to make. Self-nominations are welcome. Ordinarily, Council members serve two three-year terms. The Council meets twice a year, in October and February, at Union.
The Rev. David Cowell ’94
Dr. Cynthia D. Moe-Lobeda ’01
The Rev. John C. Allen ’13
The Rev. Dr. Takashi James “Jim” Kodera ’76 (2020b/1)
William Crawford ’81
Dr. Christopher Ashley ’16
Ayse Keskin-Saglam ’18
Keun-Joo Pae ’09
Cassius Rudolph ’18
Nathaniel Lonsdale Bledsoe ’13