In the text box below please provide answers to the questions below. Please feel free to include additional information.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2. What characteristics do you consider to be the talents and strengths of the applicant?
3. What characteristics do you consider to be the weaknesses of the applicant?
4. The applicant has elected to pursue graduate theological study on a non-matriculating basis. If you are able, please give your candid opinion at this time as to whether the applicant possesses the ability and qualifications to eventually matriculate in a program of graduate theological study.
5. Please provide any additional comments, which you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in assessing the candidate’s application for study at Union.