In the text box below please provide answers to the questions below. Please feel free to include additional information.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2. What characteristics do you consider to be the talents and strengths of the applicant?
3. What characteristics do you consider to be the weaknesses of the applicant?
4. How thoroughly do you think the applicant has thought out plans for graduate theological study?
5. Union seeks applicants to the Master of Sacred Theology program who demonstrate notable ability and qualifications for graduate study as well as for teaching. Please give your candid opinion of the applicant's ability and qualifications in these areas. If possible, please compare the student with others known to you who have attended or are now applying for admission to Union, and kindly indicate whether you would admit this applicant to your own graduate program.
6. Please provide any additional comments, which you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in assessing the candidate’s application for study at Union.