Welcome to NetPartner, Unions online financial aid portal that provides 24/7 access to your financial aid information!
NetPartner Financial Aid Portal
- View your financial aid award and cost of attendance budget
- Accept, Decline, or Reduce offers of financial aid, including scholarships and loans
- View a list of documents we’ve received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Upload required documents
- Print financial aid forms
- Keep track of scheduled and processed disbursements of your financial aid
We expect the system to provide a transparent and easy way for you to get information about your financial aid. You will be able to immediately access information about your financial aid, the timing of your disbursements and whether you are required to submit additional documentation. The portal also includes helpful Financial Aid FAQ’s that provides helpful information about financial terminology, eligibility requirements and financial aid-related processes.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
You must be a New or Continuing enrolled Union student and have an active Union Student ID and email address to use this system. If you are a recently admitted student and have not yet been assigned a Union Student ID, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions concerning NetPartner, please see our NetPartner FAQs.