Course Registration and Grades
Use Student Services Online (SSO) to register for Fall and Spring courses.
Use the Add/Drop Form below to register for:
- January and Summer courses
- SU 125 and SU 190 intensive courses that meet on the weekends
- Courses when the registration period closes
Registration for January 2018 intersession is from November 14 – January 2.
Registration for Spring 2018 semester is from November 14 – February 7.
At the end of each semester, use SSO to access final grades.
Here are instructions for how to navigate SSO: How to Register for Courses and View Final Grades.
Spring 2018 – PDF of weekly/regularly scheduled & online/off-site
|COURSE||FRIDAY DATE & TIME||SATURDAY DATE & TIME|
|SU 125 - MR2||February 23, 11:00-6:00||February 24, 11:00-6:00|
|SU 190 - KA1||February 2, 1:00-6:00||February 3, 9:00-5:00|
|SU 190 - RH2||March 2, 1:00-6:00||March 3, 9:00-5:00|
|SU 190 - MM1||March 23, 1:00-6:00||March 24, 9:00-5:00|
|SU 190 - RH3||April 6, 1:00-6:00||April 7, 9:00-5:00|
|SU 190 - ES1||April 13, 1:00-6:00||April 14, 9:00-5:00|
*SU course schedule is subject to change
Changes to Spring 2018 since Catalog Publication:
- CH 254: A Summer 2018 offering not in the Spring 2018 term
- CI 273: History, Polity and ‘Churchstyle’ of Evangelical Lutheran Church
- IE/OT 222: Prerequisite is BX 101 or OT 101
- IE 317: Contemporary Spirituality of Life in Asia, Africa and Latin America
- IE 318: Diseases and Healing in Religious Traditions of Asia
- IE 342: Meets Thursday mornings
- NT 220E: Prerequisite is BX 101 or NT 101
- OT 360E: Prerequisite is BX 101 or OT 101
- PS 438: Restricted to Doctor of Ministry students
- ST 312: Also offered as CH 312
Use the following forms to submit information to the Office of the Registrar. Additional information is found on each form. Please read the instructions carefully as each form operates differently based on the submission instructions and approvals required.
Change Enrollment Type Form
Cross-Registration Form - Courses at Columbia
Cross-Registration Form - Courses within NY Theological Consortium
Guided Reading Form - Master's Students
Guided Research Form - PhD Students
SU 125 Intensive Registration Form
SU 190 Intensive Registration Form
Faculty Rosters & Grading
Faculty should review their class rosters on FAWeb frequently during the start of the semester, through the add/drop period.
Use this form to report discrepancies between your FAWeb roster and class attendance. Reports will be reviewed by the Registrar to ensure that class rosters are correct. Please note that only students listed in FAWeb are enrolled in Blackbaud SIS.
Final grading is also completed on FAWeb according to deadlines listed on the academic calendar.
Here are instructions for how to navigate FAWeb: How to View Rosters, Enter Advising Notes, & Assign Final Grades.