Welcome visitors! Our work in the Office of Admissions is to help you get to know Union as part of your overall process of discernment!
Please take this time to learn more about Union by:
- Introduce yourself to ensure that you get all the latest information from Union.
- Attend an upcoming virtual or in-person Admissions Event – (sign up here)
- Schedule an Admissions phone consultation with Karmen Smith (all programs, sign up here), Vanessa Hutchinson (all programs, sign up here), Isaac Sharp (online/part-time programs only, sign up here) or Melina Rudman (online and part-time programs only, sign up here)
- Explore our degree programs.
- View a past event on our Youtube Channel.
- Read our Student Stories
Fall 2021 Campus Visits (COVID Information)
Due to ongoing COVID-related restrictions, Union Admissions is unable to accommodate unscheduled campus visitors. Please register for in-person activities in advance using the appropriate links above. Additionally, all in-person visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination on the day of their visit. Proof of vaccination can be provided in advance as part of the registration process. Please review Union’s Campus-wide Visitor Policy for more information.
Note: Due to the current COVID-restrictions and their impact on class sizes, we are unable to resume classroom visits this semester.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Mailing address: Office of Admissions, 3041 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-5405
Street address: 3041 Broadway at 121st Street, New York, NY 10027