Welcome visitors! Our work in the Office of Admissions is to help you get to know Union as part of your overall process of discernment!
Please take this time to learn more about Union by:
- Introduce yourself to ensure that you get all the latest information from Union.
- Attend an upcoming virtual or in-person Admissions Event – (sign up here)
- Schedule an Admissions consultation with Jermaine Coore (all programs, sign up here), Vanessa Hutchinson (all programs, sign up here), or Rev. Janine Myrick (MA in Social Justice and Advanced Certificate programs only, sign up here)
- Explore our degree programs.
- View a past event on our Youtube Channel.
- Read our Student Stories
Campus Visits | COVID Information
Interested in checking out Union in-person? Join us for our Campus Tour! Visit a class, walk around our facilities, take part in our chapel service – see what it’s like to be Union graduate student! *Campus tours will resume this Fall*
Union Admissions is unable to accommodate unscheduled campus visitors. Please register for in-person activities in advance. Additionally, all in-person visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination on the day of their visit.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Mailing address: Office of Admissions, 3041 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-5405
Street address: 3041 Broadway at 121st Street, New York, NY 10027