SCHEDULE A TOUR
Are you interested in pursuing a seminary degree at Union? Visiting campus is a great way to learn more about Union and get a feel for our community. We’ve got a few options for your tour:
For summer months tours are by appointment only by contacting Mary Ann Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info Session: Join other prospective students for a 2-hour info session with members of the Admissions Team, Union faculty, and current students.
- Union does not currently have an Information Session scheduled. Please check back for updates. If you’d like to watch the video from our December Information Session, please click here.
- Campus Visit: Full tours begin at 8:45 a.m. and conclude at 2:00 p.m. or begin at 12:00 p.m. and conclude at 5:00 p.m. On a full tour, you will:
- Attend a class
- Tour Campus
- Attend a Chapel Service
- Eat lunch and enjoy conversation with current students.
- Full Tours are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester. The final tour of this semester will take place on December 7, 2017. To schedule your tour, email us at email@example.com or call 212-280-1556.
- Campus Tour: Short Tours last about 1.5 hours. Short tours include:
Ready to schedule a tour? We’ll help you decide which tour option is best for you.
Interested in meeting a Union professor? Feel free to reach out using the contact information found in our faculty directory.
ON THE ROAD
If you can’t make it to New York, Union’s admissions staff and alumni/ae recruiters travel to meet with prospective students at denominational events, information seminars, and graduate and seminary fairs throughout the country. We travel year-round, so please give us a call at 212-280-1556 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find an event near you. See you on the road!